Fertility Yoga 6-week course
Begins November 13th
What is it?
In yoga for fertility the yoga postures are focused on practices that specifically help prepare for ovulation, conception and pregnancy.
· Increases blood flow to the pelvic area
· Stimulates the reproductive system directly by focusing on the ovaries and uterus
· Reduces levels of stress hormones in the bloodstream
· Adapts poses according to the phase of the woman’s monthly cycle
· Calms the mind and reduces negative thinking
· Opens a two-way communication between mind and body
· Uses meditation and creative visualisation to help synchronise messages between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind and body which may be impeding conception.
· Balances masculine and feminine energy in the body
· Builds life-force energy in the body
Who is it for?
· Preparing for pregnancy
· Actively trying to conceive naturally or with assisted procedure like IVF
· Have infertility challenges either unexplained or as a result of PCOS or endometriosis, even low egg count.
· To balance hormones and for better health
· If you have been through miscarriages
Home practice content
The home course offered is a combination of Yoga and Ayurveda.
Each course includes:
Yoga postures specifically related to fertility hormones and increasing blood flow to the womb
Creative visualisation to strengthen mind body connection, to remove fertility blocks, and to enhance deep relaxation and relieve stress.
Ayurveda healing rituals
Home Course Details
Fertility home practice is ideal for people who prefer to practice yoga at home or their schedule does not allow them to attend a yoga class.
Once you are interested in the Fertility Yoga home practice I i will send you a questionnaire. Based on your answers I will create a weekly practice specifically for your needs to do at home. We will then book a private session for you to come to the studio and together we will go through the practice. At this point you will be able to a have any questions answered.
From there you take the practice home and complete it at least 3 times a week. Only on ovulation you will have to do it 4 days in a row to boost fertility and your conception probability.
Cost: 50 euros
If you prefer to have a weekly private session at the studio it will have to be at least twice a week and four days straight on ovulation.
Each class is 35 euros
Our Fertility Yoga 6-week course begins
Wednesday November 13th
Time 6pm - 7.15pm
First class is free
Cost: 50 euros